SF&C offers clients all types of life insurance, providing protection for either your entire life (whole life or universal), or for a given number of years (term).
Universal Life Insurance
Universal Life = Protection and portability. It combines life insurance protection with an ability to grow cash value. You have the safety and security of a specified death benefit plus the opportunity to tailor your coverage to your personal situation. Most importantly, unlike most traditional insurance programs, you can use these programs in your lifetime.
SF&C has designed a special Universal Life program called: The Family Security Plan.
- Permanent Life Insurance up to $200,000
- Benefits never decrease
- Costs never increase
- No medical exams or bodily fluids required
- Guaranteed acceptance if actively working, not hospitalized in prior 6 months, and not infected with HIV/AIDS
- Long-Term Care Rider included paying directly to the insured:
- 4% of face value/month for up to 25 months in licensed facility, or
- 2% of face value/month for up to 50 months at home or adult day care
- Terminal Illness Rider included
- Access to 50% of death benefit during your lifetime, if diagnosed with illness which would result in death within 12 months
- Layoff Rider included
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Rider Included
- Portable and payable on direct basis upon leaving employer
- Spouse coverage available, up to $100 thousand
Whole Life Insurance
Whole Life Insurance offers protection and guarantees a level death benefit and rates that will not increase. As with Universal Life Insurance, policyholders have the ability to grow cash value.
Whole Life Insurance can be paid in full in 10 or 20 years. It gives policyholders permanent protection.
- Tax Deferred Cash value growth
- Permanent coverage
- Coverage available for all family members
- Portable at retirement
Vantis Whole Life Policy for Seniors
You have repeatedly heard, “Forget purchasing insurance, at your age. Between your age and illnesses, you will pay through the nose.” Ignore everything you have heard and keep reading.
This Vantis program available only to union members and families, between 50 and 80. Policies are available for $5, $10, $15 and $20 thousand. The benefits are payable in full after two policy years, unless death is accidental, which would pay full benefits from day 1.
- Guaranteed acceptance: No physicals nor medical questions asked
- Premiums stay level for life
- Policy cannot be cancelled by insurer
- Builds cash value
Term Life Insurance
Provides maximum coverage at the lowest cost. Term insurance is designed to satisfy protection needs for a specific period of time. It is valuable for obligations such as mortgages, college expenses, or families with young children. Policyholders can choose a specific length of coverage and have the comfort of knowing that their premium will not increase.
- Benefit periods of 10, 15, 20, and 30 years
- Preferred Rates Available
- Guaranteed convertible to permanent protection
- Portable at retirement
Vantis Term with Return of Premium
Disregard those term policies where you end up with NOTHING at the end of the policies’ terms. Outlive your policy and get all your money back! This is a WIN-WIN program!
- Policies issued from $100 thousand to $5 million
- Terms available for 20, 25 or 30 years.
- Any policy can be converted to whole life, up to age 65
- Guaranteed level premiums
- Waiver of premium available.
- Program advantages:
- 100% of premiums returned, TAX FREE, when you outlive your policy.
- Another option available when you outlive your policy—continue your policy with annually increasing premiums up to age 65 (with NO return of premium)
- Partial return of premium on surrender of policy after 10 years
- If you stop paying your premiums, you can continue your coverage as a paid-up policy with the death benefit based on your policy’s cash value